What is Schola Rosa?
Schola Rosa was developed for Catholic families as BOTH a 30-week integrated co-op program AND a full day-to-day home study curriculum.
Grace Academy’s Catholic Cottage School will utilize the Schola Rosa Co-op and Curriculum program for the 2017-2018 School year. We will be following Schola Rosa Cycle III-Our America and Modern Times and Chemistry & Physics.
Content Will Include:
- 30 weeks of Lesson Plans & Guides
- Audio Books and a Digital Library of Resources
- 8 Subjects: Mathematics, Science, History, Language Arts, Music, Latin/Greek, Geography, and Religion
- All Grades – K to 10 are included
- Phonics and Reading Program
- Art Program with Digital Resources
- Virtue Training Program
- 7-10th grades also partake in Socratic Discussion, Latin and English Grammar, and Logic
- Year-Round Guidance and Consultation
- Classically Catholic Memory – Special Schola Rosa Edition
When and Where
Schola Rosa Co-op Days will be held on Monday afternoons beginning in September at Grace Academy in South China. To have more detailed information sent to your inbox please fill out the contact form below.